We believe that everyone deserves a luxury real estate experience. Our well trained sales consultants are responsive, knowledgeable and treat every client with dignity and respect. Each member of our staff is an expert in their real and is equipped with exceptional systems and tools to exceed rigorous standards, ensuring the smoothest transactions possible.
Real estate agents
Are you an experienced agent ready to take your business to the next level ?
Do you want to be a Top Real Estate Agent on our growing team and receive a consistent flow of quality leads and appointments with prospective clients ?
Do you want personalized training and access to the industry’s most robust marketing and technology platform to grow your real estate business ? So join our team !
We are always looking for new motivated Real Estate Sales Agent who is passionate about the business. We are a results-oriented Team with high performance standards and a culture of accountability and professionalism. We invest significant capital and time in the training, coaching and development of each agent on our team, in the areas of best practices in marketing, technology and systems and sales skills. Our resources can put you in a position to provide a level of client service that Agents affiliated with other companies simply cannot match. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer.
- Consult, qualify and convert prospects to clients in order to help them find and purchase the perfect property
- Primary duties include prospecting, new lead follow-ups, e-mail communication, showing properties and overall management of sales pipeline on daily basis
- Provide world class client service to buyers and sellers, Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM and be hyper-responsive to new leads to speed-to-lead to convert
- Provide full-stack real estate expertise and services to clients
- Be an integral part of a growing, high-performing team
marketing assistant - Internship
The candidate will work closely with the team French , American , Russian,… His role will be to coordinate the co-brokerage between French Embassy in US and Canadian Real Estate Brokerage but also to follow up and set up the marketing for social Media
Assist on the research
- Monitoring and implementation of all communication Press, displays, internet, and presentation, Media schedule
- Setting up flyers, brochures – relationship with printer for all properties
- Adaptability, initiative and speed are essential for this profession, as well as perfect mastery of computer tools: photoshop (IMAC / Apple), Excel, PowerPoint .
As assistant coordinator your goal will be to help focus the team’s growth and execute a wide range of tasks toward our sales goals. The nature of this role is administrative and operational, with the ideal candidate taking charge in managing our end-to-end business operations.
The ideal candidate will provide administrative, marketing, and sales support to a top broker who is consistently ranked as one of the top producers in the sale of properties in Miami.
We are looking for a dedicated, engaged real estate professional who possesses a no-task-is-too-small attitude and who has a bold vision of growth, both personally and professionally.